1. sezona – 3. epizoda – 43 minuta
Foreigners Speak Serbian #3
Israeli Historian Speaks Serbian
Interview with Orel Beilinson
In this episode, I present you one of my most talented students, if not the most talented, Orel Belinson.
How come this Israeli historian speaks Serbian so fluently?
It’s only one of more than 10 languages he speaks. The two Serbian scripts, Cyrillic and Latin, are a piece of cake, compared to the scripts he reads and writes daily, such as the Arabic and Hebrew scripts. But he read some even more complicated scripts, as you’ll find out in this interview.
Join us as we talk in Serbian about languages, history and some politics, inevitably. (English and Serbian subtitles are available in the video.)
We talked about:
– Motivation and reasons for learning languages
– Why having a good teacher is crucial when learning “small” languages
– Political situation in Serbia and the surrounding countries
– Tourist experience and food in Serbia
Meet The Host of the “Foreigners speak Serbian” Podcast
Magdalena Petrovic Jelic
Dedicated Serbian language teacher with a mission to create the best place on the web for learning Serbian. Polyglot and perpetual language learner. True grammar lover. Mother of a 3 years old Viktor and tireless story-teller.
Posvećena profesorica srpskog jezika sa misijom da stvori najbolje mesto na internetu za učenje srpskog jezika. Poliglota i večiti učilac jezika. Iskreni ljubitelj gramatike. Majka trogodišnjeg Viktora i neumorni pripovedač.
1. sezona - 4. epizoda - 35 minuta Foreigners Speak Serbian #4 Corona in Serbia Interview with Dr Chiheb Guerfel Corona in Serbia 2020 is the main topic of this episode. This is the 4th episode in the "Foreigners Speak Serbian" series of my Serbian language podcast....
How a Tatar learned our language and fought for our mountains. Now this Tatar teaches Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin in a practical way. Meet Azat Fattakhov in the second episode of the “Foreigners speak Serbian” series.
Start Learning Serbian Today!
The sooner you start learning, the sooner you’ll start talking. Take action today! Choose one of our Serbian language courses or contact us with any question you might have.