Terms and Conditions of Live Lessons
These terms and conditions govern the relation between you (the “Student”) and Magdalena Petrović Jelić (the “Teacher”).
1. Trial Lesson
When the Student books a trial session, the Teacher assumes that the Student agrees with the following:
- The trial lesson is free of charge and can last from 30 to 60 minutes.
- The Student is under no obligation to take any more lessons after the trial lesson.
- The Student can only have one trial lesson.
- In the event that the Student needs to cancel or reschedule the trial leson, they shall do so by email at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- Otherwise, the Student loses the right to reschedule the trial lesson or to schedule a new trial lesson.
- After finishing the reservation, the Student will receive a confirmation by email and will be contacted by the Teacher.
- The Student’s failure to answer and establish communication with the Teacher will be taken as giving up on the Trial Lesson.
2. Payment and fees
- Payment for classes is via Payoneer, a safe and secure way to pay via debit or credit card or bank transfer.
- Payment is due as indicated in the invoice.
- The lessons are paid for once a month, so that some lessons are paid for in advance, but the Student will never lose their money by timely changing the class day or time, at least 24 hours before the lesson is due.
- The times and dates of the classes will be confirmed before or after the payment is made.
- All transactions are final and there are no refunds.
- The Teacher is not responsible for any additional bank fees, interest charges, finance charges or other fees.
- The Teacher reserves the right to change fees, but will notify you in advance of such changes.
3. Validity Period
- All packages of lessons must be used within 3 months, starting the day of payment.
- All individual lessons payed for must be used within 30 days, starting the day of payment.
- Otherwise, the lessons expire, meaning that the Teacher is no longer responsible for delivering them, and the Student gives up the claim to such lessons.
4. Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation and change policy is 24 hours in advance by email.
- If cancelled or changed within 24 hours before the start of the class, full fee will be charged for the class.
- In case of the Student’s no-show, full fee will be charged.
- For whatever reason the teacher is not able to show up for the lesson, the payment sent will be used to schedule a future lesson.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms.
1. Notice/Acceptance of Terms
2. Access to the Site
In order to use the Site, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access Web-based content and pay any service fees associated with such access. System availability and access to the services available on this Site may be limited or unavailable for technical reasons. COMPANY makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the availability of the Site.
3. Restrictions on Use
You may not print, download and use the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to you on this Site, for other than your personal information.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
- Include such content in or with any product or service that you create or distribute;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site;
- Establish: (i) a hyperlink, including a deep link, to any page or location on the Member Content Site; or (ii) a frame containing any portion of the Site, on any other Web site or text document with hyperlink capabilities without the express written permission of the Company;
- Copy such content onto your or any other Web site or publication; or
- Direct any other person to do any of the foregoing.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring any right under any intellectual property of COMPANY, its affiliates or any other person or entity owning the intellectual property in the content provided on this Site.
4. Intellectual Property
All COMPANY trademarks that appear on the Site are the exclusive property of COMPANY. The trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services represented on this Site are protected under international law and their display on this Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services. Any use of them without prior written authorization of COMPANY or the relevant trademark owner is strictly prohibited.
Any third party trademarks mentioned on this Site which are not those of COMPANY are the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of these trademarks or trade names on this Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks or trade names. Any unauthorized use of those third party trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Any unauthorized copying, redistribution, reproduction or modification of the contents of this Site by any person may be a violation of federal, state or common law trademark and/or copyright laws, and could subject such person to legal action.
5. Modifications to Site
COMPANY reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) from time to time, for any or no reason and without notice. You agree that COMPANY shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. The information and materials contained on the Site are subject to change. COMPANY endeavors to keep the information posted on this Site current, however, such information is subject to change at any time without notice to you and the posted information on this Site may not immediately reflect such changes.
6. Third Party Links and Advertising
This Site may provide links or references to other sites. If COMPANY has provided links or pointers to other web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be implied that COMPANY is connected with, operates or controls these web sites.
COMPANY makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to any information in such sites, has no responsibility for their content and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. COMPANY disclaims any opinions expressed on such sites. Any links to other sites are provided merely for your convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that COMPANY endorses the content of such sites. Where COMPANY is offering its own content (or content of an affiliate) on or through third party sites (whether by linking, framing or otherwise), your use or display of that content shall be subject to this Agreement.
COMPANY takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Site, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or third parties found on or throughout the Site, including, without limitation, with respect to the payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such parties and are not binding upon nor constitute obligations of COMPANY. You agree that COMPANY shall not be responsible or liable for any actions, losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, costs or expenses of any nature or kind (collectively, “Claims”) incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Site, and you agree to indemnify COMPANY and its affiliates from and against any Claims incurred as the result of any such dealings.
If you are interested in creating hypertext links to this Site, you must contact COMPANY before doing so. In establishing hypertext links, you must not represent in any way, expressly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of this Site or COMPANY, including its respective employees, directors, owners.
7. Affiliate Disclaimer
COMPANY does participate in affiliate relationships. By clicking on certain links, you may be directed to an affiliate website, where COMPANY may receive a pre-arranged benefit for recommending certain products and or services. Company only participates in affiliate relationships with products and or services that COMPANY has personally used; however, COMPANY’S recommendation in no way provides any guarantee of your experience with recommended products and or services.
COMPANY assumes no liability for the recommendation of affiliate products and or services.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
Except as expressly provided otherwise, COMPANY disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the timeliness, sequence, quality, accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information or material contained on the Site. The Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. COMPANY disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material in respect of the Site or the use thereof.
Any communications sent to you via this Site or otherwise from COMPANY (including, without limitation, in the form of newsletters, electronic mail or via telephone), and the contents of this Site (including, without limitation, any technology, financial, investment, corporate, or tax information) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and are not intended to provide legal, investment, financial, or tax advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Your financial circumstances and tax situation is unique. Therefore, you should independently consult a lawyer or tax advisor.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE HEREIN OR IN AN APPLICABLE SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT, COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE, BUT ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE TECHNOLOGY, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE. COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA, THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING SUCH MATERIAL.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply to you.
9. Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE HEREIN OR IN AN APPLICABLE SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ANY OF COMPANY’S AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR DATA PROVIDERS, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, DELIVERING OR MANAGING THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE (COLLECTIVELY THE “SITE PROVIDERS”), BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, ANY COMMUNICATIONS SENT TO YOU VIA THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE FROM COMPANY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN THE FORM OF ELECTRONIC MAIL OR VIA TELEPHONE), OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH INFORMATION, THE TRANSMISSION OF CONFIDENTIAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO FROM THE SITE PROVIDERS, AND INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ANY ONE OF OR ALL OF THE SITE PROVIDERS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM ANY USE OF ANY PRODUCT, INFORMATION, IDEA, OR INSTRUCTION CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
10. Information Collected by Third-parties.
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Republic of Serbia, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. The parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or services provided in connection therewith shall be in the state and courts located in Serbia.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties, and it supersedes all previous communications, representations or agreements, either oral or written, between them with respect to this subject matter. No representations or statements of any kind made by any affiliate of COMPANY, which are not included in this Agreement, shall be binding on COMPANY or its affiliates.
- Amendments: Neither you nor COMPANY may modify or amend this Agreement, in whole or in part without the prior written consent of both you and an authorized representative of COMPANY. However, COMPANY may replace this Terms of Service Agreement from time to time and your subsequent use of the Site, or any content, programs or materials provided through the Site, will be subject in all respects to the terms and conditions of such terms of service in force at the time of such subsequent use. You are advised to check this Global Terms of Service Agreement regularly for any modifications.
- Waiver: No waiver of any provision herein shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of both you and COMPANY. COMPANY’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or any right shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be automatically reformed and construed so as to be valid, operative and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law or equity while preserving its original intent. The invalidity of any part of this Agreement shall not render invalid the remainder of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of COMPANY and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Any and all references in this Agreement to COMPANY and its affiliates shall, where the context so permits, include COMPANY’s parent companies, sister companies, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents. The headings contained herein are for convenience only and shall have no legal or interpretive effect. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you use other services, affiliate services, third party content or third party software on or through a link provided on the Site.
- Assignment: COMPANY may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
- Email Communication: When you contact us or register for a membership on the site, you consent to receive communications from the COMPANY electronically. You agree that any such communication via email shall constitute legal written communication in compliance with any and all legal notice requirements.
- Confidentiality and Passwords: When you open an account to use or access the site, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify COMPANY immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. COMPANY shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by COMPANY , its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
10. Code of Conduct: Users of the Site are required to comport themselves responsibly on the site. The following acts constitute a non-exhaustive list of examples of conduct that will result in the termination of your account. COMPANY reserves the right to terminate any account on the Site without cause at any time for any conduct it determines, in its sole discretion, damages our reputation, the usability of the site or the user experience of parties other than yourself. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- You may not post copyrighted work of others.
- You may not list telephone numbers.
- You may not provide sexually commentary on the site.
- You may not solicit the username or password of another party.
- You may not publish or communicate chain letters.
- You may not promote criminal activity of any sort.
- You may not upload malware to the site
- You may not upload any invasive software to the site.
- You may not promote contests without our consent.
- You may not solicit funds from other parties on the site.
- You may not solicit donations from other parties on the site.
- You may not post URLs to another site.
- You may not offer or seek employment positions of a sexual nature.
- You may not post materials that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
- You may not share your account with others.
- You may not post discriminatory, threatening, harassing, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, abusive, hateful, or libelous content or comments in any form.
- You may not post false or misleading information.
- You may not impersonate another person.
- You may not post advertisements.
- You may not promote pyramid schemes.
- You may not promote MLM programs.
- You may not post business opportunities.
- Franchise opportunities are prohibited.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms.