1. sezona – 2. epizoda – 40 minuta
Foreigners Speak Serbian #2
A Tatar Teaches Serbian
Interview with Azat Fattakhov
How did it happen that a Tatar teaches Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin?
He wanted to help and travel the Europe. He found his quest in the Velebit mountain in Croatia, near the Adriatic sea, while taking care of the bears and educating tourists.
In less then a year he learned Croatian and Serbian so well that he started to teach new volunteers. He adopted a special method and helped them start having basic communication with Croats and Serbs on a daily basis.
In this Serbian language podcast, you’ll listen about how a Tatar teaches Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin now, how he started, and why he doesn’t teach Russian.
I present you Azat Fattakhov from Kazan.
We talked about:
– How to survive meeting a bear
– A very popular Russian method for learning languages quickly
– Differences and similarities between Serbian and Russian, Tatar and Turkish
– Vegetarian life in the Balkans
– What to focus on when starting Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin
Meet The Host of the “Foreigners speak Serbian” Podcast
Magdalena Petrovic Jelic
Posvećena profesorica srpskog jezika sa misijom da stvori najbolje mesto na internetu za učenje srpskog jezika. Poliglota i večiti učilac jezika. Iskreni ljubitelj gramatike. Majka trogodišnjeg Viktora i neumorni pripovedač.
1. sezona - 4. epizoda - 35 minuta Foreigners Speak Serbian #4 Corona in Serbia Interview with Dr Chiheb Guerfel Corona in Serbia 2020 is the main topic of this episode. This is the 4th episode in the "Foreigners Speak Serbian" series of my Serbian language podcast....
In this episode, I present you one of my most talented students, if not the most talented, Orel Belinson. How come this Israeli historian speaks Serbian so fluently? It’s only one of more than 10 languages he speaks. The two Serbian scripts, Cyrillic and Latin, are a piece of cake, compared to the scripts he reads.
Learn Serbian Today!
The sooner you start learning, the sooner you’ll start talking. Take action today!
Choose one of our Serbian language courses at our Serbian language school Serbonika: Start with our FREE introductory Serbian course and learn Serbian right away!