1. sezona – 1. epizoda – 28 minuta
Foreigners Speak Serbian #1
A German Speaks Serbian
Interview with Henning Jochem
How one German fell in love with the Slavic languages. He studied the English language and literature. Then he visited a friend in Poland and loved it there… Afterwards he visited Serbia and decided to start learning Serbian.
He is now fluent in Polish and Serbian and speaks some Russian.
I present you my student, my dear friend and my German teacher: Henning Jochem from Berlin.
We talked about:
– How knowing another Slavic language both helps and obstructs your Serbian
– Why learning a new script is so difficult and what it takes to master Cyrillic
– Can you speak Serbian in Croatia and Slovenia
– Music and festivals in Serbia
– The best Balkan food in Germany
Meet The Host of the “Foreigners speak Serbian” Podcast
Magdalena Petrovic Jelic
Dedicated Serbian language teacher with a mission to create the best place on the web for learning Serbian. Polyglot and perpetual language learner. True grammar lover. Mother of a 3 years old Viktor and tireless story-teller.
Posvećena profesorica srpskog jezika sa misijom da stvori najbolje mesto na internetu za učenje srpskog jezika. Poliglota i večiti učilac jezika. Iskreni ljubitelj gramatike. Majka trogodišnjeg Viktora i neumorni pripovedač.
1. sezona - 4. epizoda - 35 minuta Foreigners Speak Serbian #4 Corona in Serbia Interview with Dr Chiheb Guerfel Corona in Serbia 2020 is the main topic of this episode. This is the 4th episode in the "Foreigners Speak Serbian" series of my Serbian language podcast....
In this episode, I present you one of my most talented students, if not the most talented, Orel Belinson. How come this Israeli historian speaks Serbian so fluently? It’s only one of more than 10 languages he speaks. The two Serbian scripts, Cyrillic and Latin, are a piece of cake, compared to the scripts he reads.
Learn Serbian Today!
The sooner you start learning, the sooner you’ll start talking. Take action today!
Choose one of our Serbian language courses at our Serbian language school Serbonika: Start with our FREE introductory Serbian course and learn Serbian right away!